Sweet, spicy and incredibly refreshing: A homemade ginger lemonade is the number 1 summer trend drink this year!
For a simple and delicious recipe, Lühders presents its own ginger syrup, with which you can easily conjure up a delicious ginger lemonade.
Garnished with fresh rosemary, this lemonade is a real eye-catcher.
The Lühders ginger syrup is vegan, naturally cloudy and is perfect for delicious drink creations with and without alcohol.
A special treat from Lühders, all summer long!
– Fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
– Lühders vegan ginger syrup
– Lemon juice
– 1 litre of water, soda, sparkling water or seltzer
– 2-3 sprigs of rosemary
1. Simply mix all the ingredients with the water and put in the fridge for an hour.
2. If you like, remove the pieces of ginger, pour the lemonade into glasses and garnish with the sprigs of rosemary.
A few ice cubes certainly won’t hurt on hot days. Enjoy!
Extra virgin olive oil is a product widely used in gastronomy for its flavour and for the multiple benefits for our health.
This product has been studied for many years and is currently attributed excellent properties, both for health and for beauty.
This oil contains significant amounts of monounsaturated fats and oleic acid, linked to reducing the risk of suffering from coronary heart disease.
Contains antioxidants and other anti-inflammatory nutrients that could reduce bad cholesterol levels, fight free radicals and prevent premature aging.
It all began with an April Fools’ joke, when we posted our well-known Fleur de Selpot on Facebook in the colour PINK.
The response was clear: “We want this!”
When, in addition, our attention was drawn to the fact that “our” pink was exactly the colour used by the worldwide organisation against breast cancer, PINK RIBBON, we were convinced: “Let’s do it!” – under the motto: Fleur de Sel à “La vie en Rose”.
Try it as a “dessert salt“ on your dark Mousse au Chocolat, on Chocolat Coulant, on vanilla ice cream or with game dishes, lamb or tagines.
We do not use any anti-caking agents in our salt! We simply recommend loosening the salt with a fork (or similar).
* Ingredients: Hand – harvested SAL de IBIZA Fleur de Sel, rose petals (Rosae flos ruber), rosebuds (Rosae gemma rosea tot.) and a hint of precious rose oil (Rosa damascena, Oleum rosae).
52 South William Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
+353 (01) 525 2426