Beautiful Buddha head or bust on a tripod, made of stone.?Nice addition to your cool & vintage interior
Lühders Ginger Rosemary Lemonade Recipe
Sweet, spicy and incredibly refreshing: A homemade ginger lemonade is the number 1 summer trend drink this year!
For a simple and delicious recipe, Lühders presents its own ginger syrup, with which you can easily conjure up a delicious ginger lemonade.
Garnished with fresh rosemary, this lemonade is a real eye-catcher.
The Lühders ginger syrup is vegan, naturally cloudy and is perfect for delicious drink creations with and without alcohol.
A special treat from Lühders, all summer long!
– Fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
– Lühders vegan ginger syrup
– Lemon juice
– 1 litre of water, soda, sparkling water or seltzer
– 2-3 sprigs of rosemary
1. Simply mix all the ingredients with the water and put in the fridge for an hour.
2. If you like, remove the pieces of ginger, pour the lemonade into glasses and garnish with the sprigs of rosemary.
A few ice cubes certainly won’t hurt on hot days. Enjoy!